7 Great Benefits of Exercise
Infographic Review (For those with unsupported picture browsers):
#1: Exercise Helps Your Heart:
- Exercise improves your blood pressure, lowers stroke risk, reduces cholesterol and much more
#2: Exercise Improves Your Mental Health
- The chemicals released during exercise have been shown to boost your mood, and can also help sufferers of anxiety or depression.
#3: It Boosts Your Confidence
- After exercising for a while you will not only look better, but you'll feel better. An not just because of weight loss - but becasue you committed to a goal and saw it through!
#4: It Reduces the Effects of Diabetes
- Exercise reduces your body's resistance to insulin, helping to reverse the effects of Type II diabetes
#5: It Raises Your Pain Tolorance
- Sure, exercise can cause pain but it also raises your pain tolorance. the mental toughness needed to get through a tough workout, and consistantly improve, makes you cope better with pain.
#6: It Helps The Brain
- Exercise isn't just good for the body, it also helps improve brain function and can even slow the progression of brain disorders.
#7: It Improves Your Sex Life
- Those handy hormones that boost your mood can also boost your sex drive. That's a nice bonus for doing a morning workout!